On The Lane (OTL)
Tuesdays 1.30-5.30pm, Fridays 9.30am-5.30pm, Saturdays 9am-4pm
16 England's Lane, NW3 4TG
Belsize Park, Chalk Farm, Swiss Cottage tube, CAB Residents and Meter Parking available
RHW at Yoga Balance
Unit 1, 2 Lambert Way, N12 9EP
West Finchley, Woodside Park tube, FN Residents and local Car Parks available
Home or office visits for yoga and reflexology in North London are available by request.
Tuesdays to Saturdays
N2, N3, N6, N8, N10, N11, N12,N13, N14, N19, N20, N21, N22,NW1, NW2, NW3, NW4, NW5, NW6, NW7, NW8, NW9, NW10, NW11
Receiving regular reflexology treatment brings much better results than having random sessions here and there. The same is true for yoga classes, regular practise means you make progress.
I want to help you achieve the results you want so I have created a set of packages to suit different requirements. Of course if it suits you best to have ad hoc sessions you can always pay as you go with single sessions.
* If you have a specific health issue you wish to address or are feeling run down and out of sorts, then weekly or fortnightly reflexology treatments are most effective. In these cases the 3, 5 or 10 session packages would be ideal, depending on how deep, complex and long term the issue is.
* If you are looking for maintaining good health and preventing small issues becoming big ones, then a monthly reflexology treatment is very useful way to give yourself a mini-MOT every month to keep everything in good order. For this I would recommend the annual package, full details of which you can see here.
* If you are pregnant I have created two packages combining reflexology and yoga to take care of many of your needs and prepare you for birth all in one. You can see full details of these on my pregnancy reflexology page.
* If you are looking for one-to-one or private yoga lessons, whether it is for a specific issue or for general wellbeing, you will get the most from your practise by having regular weekly classes, (ideally with some self-practise in between!). I would recommend the 5 or 10 session packages as the most cost effective option.
All prices here are for 60min sessions, if you are interested in 90min sessions please contact me for a separate price list.
Valid same day
Home visit £75
3 SESSION PACKAGE
Valid 2 months
Home visit £213
5 SESSION PACKAGE
Valid 3 months
Home visit £337
10 SESSION PACKAGE
Valid 6 months
Home visit £637
TO BOOK: Simply call 07950 930832, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use my contact form
- Single sessions and packages can be bought as gift vouchers. Single session vouchers are valid for 3 months; package vouchers will be valid for one month in addition to that stated for each package.
- All packages need to be paid in full, in advance.
- The expiry date will be calculated from date of purchase.
- Once the expiry date is reached, unused sessions cannot be carried forward or refunded.
- Each package is only valid for the location stated at purchase, sessions cannot be used at other locations.
- Packages cannot be sold to or shared with third parties.
- There is a 24 hour cancellation policy. Any session cancelled within that period will be considered as used, or alternatively a cancellation fee can be paid.
- There are no refunds available.